I make these all the time because they’re so easy and taste great. It just takes a little patience and some fine cutting skills. Apple chips are a great healthy snack on the go, or any time really.
Yep, that’s it.
- Preheat oven to 215˚F.
- Cut apple into really thin slices (don’t use the core section where you start to see seeds, it’ll taste a bit bitter) (NOTE: Be careful while cutting! I’ll sometimes cut a sliver off one end to give myself a flat surface to work with).
- Lay apple slices on a baking shit, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Put in the oven for 30-45 minutes (until they start to dry out but don’t stick too much to the pan).
- Flip apple slices and sprinkle the other side with cinnamon.
- Put back in the oven for 30-60 minutes, depending on how hard you want your chips (and how thinly you sliced them). If you want chewier slices, cook on a lower temperature for longer.