Full Moon Yoga is happening on Table Mountain, in Cape Town, January 2nd, 2018!
No you don’t have to hike up the mountain first! For those who don’t know in the city, it’s actually at the base of Table Mountain, not at the top. So you don’t have to worry about doing a hectic climb before even starting the class! 😉
Can’t make it tonight? It’s happening monthly!
Full Moon Yoga is here for the summer season!
Come join us for our monthly Full Moon Yoga on Table Mountain, in the centre of Cape Town CBD.
This spot has breath taking view of the sun is setting in front of you and the moon rising behind you!
This event is free and open to everyone.
The yoga is vinyasa based and is open to all levels.
Bring a mat and water.
Arrive at 5.45 pm to start yoga at 6.00-7.00 pm.
Lets celebrate this beautiful life we live in and align ourselves with the energy of the moon…!
No booking needed, See you all there!
~ LOCATIONS ~
– when you drive up kloof nek until the intersection of signal hill (on the left) and table mountain cable car (on the right),
– turn right as if you were going to the cable car.
– As you turn right, there is a parking lot on both side of the road.
– Park here.
– Walk over the little grass hill towards the sea (camps bay side)
– Find the open concrete slab where the yoga is hapenning
– meet other yogies 🙂