The 3rd Siyaflo health & wellness event on September 9th was a ton of fun! Read below to see & hear what it was like!
Doors opened at 9am, for attendees to sign in, have a snack, drink some tea or nibble on a delicious granola breakfast from Granola Girl. And chat of course!
Then host Amanda Webb led the group in introductions.
Everyone talked a bit about themselves, and what challenges they were facing at the moment.
Soon it was time for hatha-kundalini fusion yoga with Yasmine Hardcastle!
We definitely got our zen on.
There was even a dance portion in the yoga!
Next, holistic nutritionist Brianna Persall of Well Daily discussed brain foods.
Some took notes.
Others simply took it all in.
Finally it was time to dance! Kassia Skolski led everyone through an urban contemporary choreography piece.
It was a blast!
What a group!
Thanks to the awesome sponsors for making this possible:
- iDance Vancouver – rated the Best Dance Studio in Vancouver by The Georgia Straight!
- Wholly Veggie – amazing veggie burgers!
- I Like Her Style Vancouver – an awesome Vancouver-based magazine for women
- KAPOW NOW – their nocheez chickpea crackers are seriously addictive!
- Granola Girl – delicious vegan friendly granola
- Cha’s Organics – organic fair trade spices
- Karmala Designs – lovely yoga clothing & jewellery
- True Nosh – Health & Wellness company that offers food with no added sugar, yoga, counselling, and cooking classes!
- LovEd Luxury Bath Salts
- Icaria – CBD oil
Photography by jjosuephotography
And of course everyone got goodie bags, and a lots of prizes were handed out! It was so much fun, join us for the next one, LOVE YOUR SKIN, on October 21st!