Siyaflo Health Series: LOVE YOUR SKIN Event!
It’s coming up! Here are the details:
WANT TO HAVE FUN, LEARN, AND CONNECT WITH A HEALTH-CONSCIOUS TRIBE, WELLNESS EXPERTS, AND BRANDS?
Siyaflo Health Series hosts its 4th event in Vancouver on Sunday October 21st! Doors open at 830am for registration, the event starts at 9am SHARP!
Attendees will receive 2 free dance classes (valid for 1 month) among other goodies! More details below!
The morning will include:
- Registration, chatting, snacks
- Kundalini yoga + meditation
- A chat with wellness coach & kitchen ninja Krista Ettles on food that’s great for the skin, and makes us feel good about what we’re putting into our bodies
- Essential oils expert Kayla Coulas will teach us about DoTerra oils for healthier skin (& more confident!) skin
- A street dance class to make you feel good in your skin!
- Plus networking & connecting
We have a range of great PRIZES to give away thanks to our incredible sponsors (one lucky winner will win 10 free dance classes!)! Drinks and snacks will be provided throughout the morning.
Come early to sign in, have some snacks & drinks, connect and enter your name into the draw for prizes! There will also be goodie bags for everyone!
SPACES LIMITED – Get your tickets now before we sell out! Must be 18 years or older 🙂
Event Breakdown (times are approximate):
8:30am – Registration, prize entries, snacks, drinks, and a fun casual networking exercise
9:00am – Let’s get started! Welcome and connecting activity (led by host Amanda Webb) Starts right at 900am sharp!
9:15am – Kundalini yoga & meditation session (led by Rose Wood)
9:40am – Talk from wellness & cooking coach Krista Ettles (with time for Q+A)
9:55am – Talk from essential oils expert Kayla Coulas (with time for Q+A)
10:10 – Break (snack & chat!)
10:25am – Street dance class! (led by Kayli Flanders)(beginner friendly!)
10:55am – Photo-op break!
11:05am – Connecting activity
11:25am – Awesome prizes (from sponsors such as iDance Vancouver (10 free dance classes for one lucky winner)!
11:30am – Wrap up, time for more photos, networking, snacks, and chats!
Make sure to get your goodie bag, we’re done! Feel free to stay and hang out!
– One lucky winner will receive a 10 class card for dance classes at iDance Vancouver!
– One lucky winner will receive a $75 gift card from Lorna Jane!
– Plus lots more great prizes!
What should I bring?
– Feel free to bring business cards to connect!
– You’re welcome to bring your own yoga mat (mats will be provided for those who don’t have one)
– Runners (for dancing!) *optional*
– Water bottle
– Your awesome self & good vibes!
Lockers will be available to store your bags, please bring a lock if you would like one locked up!
Is there free parking? And is it close to a skytrain?
Yes! There is free parking all around the park behind iDance Vancouver (119 W Broadway) on 7th and 8th avenue. There is also more on 10th avenue. iDance Vancouver is about a 5 minute walk from the Canada Line station at Broadway & Cambie.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Amanda Webb at amanda[at]siyaflo.com
Or contact her on instagram at @amandajanewebb or @siyaflo
iDance Vancouver – rated the Best Dance Studio in Vancouver by The Georgia Straight!
Lorna Jane – great activewear
Wholly Veggie – amazing veggie burgers!
I Like Her Style Vancouver – an awesome Vancouver-based magazine for women
DoTerra – essential oils
True NOSH – delicious sugar-free foods, cooking classes, & more
Photography by jjosuephotography
And don’t forget to share the love on social media!