WANT TO HAVE FUN, LEARN, AND CONNECT WITH A HEALTH-CONSCIOUS TRIBE, WELLNESS EXPERTS, AND BRANDS?
About this Event
Come get your ZEN on, learn how to live more SUSTAINABLY, then DANCE it up while connecting with a group of phenomenal women! LADIES ONLY.
Attendees will receive a free dance class at iDance Vancouver (to use at either the Kitsilano or Mount Pleasant location)! One lucky attendee will also win a 10 class card!
The evening will include:
– A welcoming and connecting activity (led by host Amanda Webb)
-A fun, light meditation workshop led by yoga and meditation instructor Kinga Gorski
– An interactive talk about sustainability led by eco communicator Marina Jenkins of BlackberryTrees
– An uplifting dance class led by dance instructor Colleen Cassidy to get those feel good juices flowing!
– Plus time to connect with other women and build awesome & lasting relationships
– Snacks, goodie bags and PRIZES!
SPACES LIMITED – Get your tickets now before we sell out! Must be 18 years or older 🙂 LADIES ONLY.
LAST MINUTE: Tickets are $35 at the door.
What should I bring?
– You’re welcome to bring your own yoga mat (mats will be provided for those who don’t have one)
– Runners (for dancing!) *optional*
– Water bottle
– Feel free to bring business cards to connect!
– Your awesome self & good vibes!
Lockers will be available to store your bags, please bring a lock if you would like one locked up!
Is there free parking? And is it close to a skytrain?
Yes! There is free parking all around the park behind iDance Vancouver (119 W Broadway) on 7th and 8th avenue. There is also more on 10th avenue. iDance Vancouver is about a 5 minute walk from the Canada Line station at Broadway & Cambie.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Amanda Webb at amanda[at]siyaflo.com
Or contact her on instagram at @amandajanewebb or @siyaflo
The Stretch Space
Julie Heather Photography
And don’t forget to share the love on social media!