Winter Yoga on Grouse Mountain
How wonderful does this sound?!
This Sunday (and following Sundays as well!) from 10-11am, there will be yoga on top of Grouse Mountain. It’s only $10 to participate, and proceeds go to the BC Children’s Hospital. What a beautiful spot to practice yoga, and for such a great cause.
Lululemon will be providing mats, so not to worry about that!
Here are the event details, hosted by Grouse Mountain Resorts:
Celebrate the season with a special Winter Yoga Series at Grouse Mountain. Begin your morning with a journey through the twinkling Light Walk and over to the magical hiwus Feasthouse atop Grouse Mountain. Come prepared with snow-appropriate footwear or strap on your snowshoes for the this snowy walk. Indulge in a 1 hour heart opening, mind altering, fun and fiery yoga practice.
Registration: The cost of the event is $10.00, with all proceeds benefiting BC Children’s Hospital. Online registration is required to secure your spot in the yoga session. The cost of your admission is not included with registration. Tickets and passes are available for purchase at Guest Services at the base of Grouse Mountain.
Spaces are limited, so register now to save yourself a spot!
- Please find your own way up the mountain and meet the yoga teacher at the Grouse Mountain tent in front of the Main Chalet at 9:45am, class will be from 10:00-11:00am.
- If needed, snowshoe rentals are available at the Fireside Hut at the top of Grouse Mountain, located directly beside the Skate Pond, should you choose to wear them for the walk to the hiwus Feasthouse.
- After everyone is signed in, we’ll walk as a group to the hiwus Feasthouse.
- Yoga mats will be provided by our friends at lululemon Park Royal.
- Everyone is welcome – the yoga class will be suitable for all levels.